Bird's nest removal from a clay lined AGA.

The bird’s nest in this clay lined AGA was causing damp in an upstairs bedroom as well as being a potential fire hazard and could have easily caused carbon monoxide poisoning. The chimney was swept using a combination of Rotary Power Sweeping equipment including a whip head and a bird’s nest removal tool. The flue was then checked with CCTV prior to a smoke test two being completed and the issuing of a sweeping safety certificate Sweep Safe:   and HETAS approved  .